Friday, October 15, 2010

A Steady Diet of...

As I traverse towards Linz from Vienna, I thought I would share several, almost daily, themes on this current EU Dub Trio tour.

1. Musli topped with honey for breakfast. Each hotel seems to have a different blend. I prefer one with small fruit pieces or chocolate chips thrown in for sweetness and texture
2. Perfect pushups and core strengthing exercises
3. PBS's Frontline, TED talks, & Radiolab podcasts
4. Not getting enough protien for dinner as vegetarian eating dinners provided by club catering...glad I stocked up on cliff bars before tour started
5. Mediocre wine provided by club catering...augmented by a few choice purchases on my own dime
6. Reading about The Bradly Method
7. Not getting enough sleep
8. Realizing I'm lucky enough to travel the world and share my art
9. Being annoyed that they still haven't outlawed smoking in every club or venue i play
10. Admiring the autumn countryside views


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment